With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Position: Full time
Role: Lotus Notes Developer
- Should have a strong experience in application development using IMB lotus notes technology. Should have a strong experience in lotus notes designer lotus notes client and basic knowledge in lotus notes administrator.
- Basic knowledge in Informatica technology and able to monitor the Informatica jobs independently able to perform work that is complex and diverse in nature.
- Experience in handling production support tasks activities evaluate the issue and provide the solution.
- Good experience in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Should be good in communication skills
- Should be good in documentation
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.