Job Title: Senior Java Full-Stack Developer
Location: Multiple locations across US (tell us where you want to work!)
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Initially Remote & onsite after Covid
Capgemini is seeking a:
Java Full-Stack Developer with 5-7 years of relevant development experience to join our Delivery Team. Be a part of a global leader in harnessing the power of technology to transform businesses. We have competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Hands-on development using Core Java and Spring (Java 8/Spring 3/4)
• Experience developing and integrating with microservices web apps REST API s 5
• Spring Boot with exposure in writing RESTful services
• Experience with Microservices and AWS and certification in AWS a big plus
• Hands-on working with RDBMS such as DB2 or PostGres
• Ability to adapt and implement code following the latest standards of Java and Spring
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.