Senior Java Developer Wanted – FX API platform
Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a senior developer with strong core Java skills who is ready to accept the challenge of developing and improving an FX API cover platform. We are helping the client strengthen the Prague IT hub team working closely with a wider well-established global team.
About the Team*&Solution*:
You will join the eFIC Technology team – a global technology organization that partners with a variety of businesses and functions across the client’s Group.
The majority of the teams are front-office facing and responsible for the development and support of trading, eCommerce, pricing, and risk management applications. Several teams provide cross-asset technologies offered to the wider Group organization. eFIC Technology employs developers, business analysts, project managers, and application management resources across the globe, and is organized into business and function aligned teams.
The global team has forged strong partnerships with the business and the infrastructure groups including quantitative analysis, finance, operations, product control, and risk management functions. The ethos of these teams is to create flexible, innovative, robust, and well-engineered systems that are architected to support business growth and innovation.
- Write high-performance Java code on the Linux-based platform running in Openshift using the latest development tools and an Agile development approach.
- Work with technical leads, project managers, and business analysts to analyze new business or technical requirements and find the appropriate technical solution.
- Be a part of all steps of the development lifecycle from analysis, design, implementation, unit tests, code reviews, automated and performance tests to final delivery of the solution into the production environment.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the FX API cover platform.
- Participate in a culture of “knowledge sharing”.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience in writing Java code for multithreaded server applications on Linux/Solaris or Windows
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot
- Hands-on designing REST APIs and creating web services
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to investigate complex coding issues
- Adherence to internal risk and control objectives
- Fluent English
What that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity, version control systems such as GIT, build automation tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes / Openshift and Cloud technologies
- · Previous work on a front office trading application
- Experience gained in Foreign Exchange Cash & Options, Money Markets or Investment Banking
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking – with us, you will stay at the top of the technological game.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!