Title: Senior Java Developer (Scala)
Roles and responsibilities
- A senior developer that partners with business analysts and other developers to drive forward the business agenda through solid design and execution
- Write Java Scala Spark code that accurately reflects the requirements and design documents
- Write unit tests that exercise all major logic components of the code
- Deploy maintain and performance tune all models
- Strong proficiency with Scala on Spark
- Strong proficiency with Core Java Database experience preferably with DB2 Sybase or Oracle
- Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology Scrum Layered Architecture Component based Architecture XML based technologies Unix OS Scripting Python or Perl Experience in development on other application types Web applications batch or streaming
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.