Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for a SR Developer – CIB Digital – Authentication – who will join the global Authentication IT team which develop, maintain and support authentication platforms, solutions that offer great user experience when accessing various CIB platforms across all business lines.
You will be:
- Taking responsibility for the development and timely delivery of new features and functionalities as well as enhancement to the core systems for desktop and mobile access.
- Participating on the architecture and design decisions.
- Communicating and collaborating with the infrastructure, development, and business groups.
- Working both independently and collaboratively with others to achieve desired outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in Java software development including Spring framework.
- Strong core Java skills including but not limited to Generics, Collections, Multithreading, I/O, Streams, REST, and JDBC.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and debugging multithreaded Java code.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle DB).
- Ability to understand complex problems and translate them into solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise design patterns.
- Experience with technologies supporting development, continuous integration, automated testing, and deployment.
- Team player familiar with Agile development concepts.
- Solid understanding of web architectures.
What will help you in the role:
- Knowledge of web front-end development using HTML5 and Angular 6+ or similar
- Understanding of Authentication concepts such as SSO, Federation, 2FA, etc.
- Experience with JBOSS or similar technologies
- Practice with C
- Familiarity with Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge with scripting languages such as Python is a plus
- Experience with AWS and other cloud-based solutions is a plus
- Hands on with Salesforce development is a plus
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!