Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Full time/Permanent position
- Seeking an experience Java J2EE technical lead to join a highly skilled team of senior developers within Risk Technology and help us continue implementation of leading technology solutions that drive our business.
- The role is not just about software development it is also about the design and architecture of our solutions Candidate should be self motivated energetic driven and looking to build a career in a fast paced market environment at a top brokerage firm.
- Responsible for developing enhancing modifying and or maintaining Risk Regulatory applications.
- Engage with key stake holders internal and external to understand user requirements.
- Working with the Business Leads and other development leads to implement technology transformation and Cloud migration plans.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs including design and code reviews.
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverables in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Keep the data structured and clean with modern data management tools.
- Identify improvement opportunities including automation process re-engineering and workforce management Proactively participate in platform design and review activities.
- 5 -10 years of overall development technical expertise.
- Expert in core Java spring hibernate JPA.
- Knowledge or experience in Ext Js or equivalent like Angular JS or React JS.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and designing and developing Microservices from Monolith architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Spring ecosystem Spring Boot Spring Cloud Spring Integration etc.
- Develop enterprise grade applications using Java 8 JEE and higher No SQL Spring among other tools. Experience is setting up CI CD pipeline for different platforms.
- Understanding and experience in Object Oriented Design.
- Principles Test Driven Development.
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven Jenkins GIT.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills.
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.