Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Full Time with benefits
- Developer with 5+ years of Java Backend development experience.
- Candidate must take CoderPad test.(Coding test) based on algorithm, multithreading concepts, OOPS concepts Core Java
- Expertise in Core Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration Experience with micro service-based architecture
- Good to have experience with No SQL DB and Kafka
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and related tools like JIRA
- Experience with Unit Integration testing frameworks Junit Mockito Serenity Jbehave
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.