Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Full time with benefits
- Hands-on coding, Hands-on multithreading, Algorithm concepts, OOPS concents, Collection cocepts
- Candidate must be willing to take CoderPad test
- 5 to 10 years of strong Core Java experience
- Well versed in programming and has foundation knowledge in Algorithms and Data structures
- JAVA8 experience is a must
- Hands on experience in Restful Services
- Spring Hibernate would be an advantage
- Working knowledge in Java Script Good to Have
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.