- Restful API services with a standardized look-and-feel provide access tocompnay’s systems for authorized partners;
- A scalable cloud based microservice architecture, flexibility to new requirements and a fast time-to-market;
- Service specifications can be accessed by vendors through a state-of-the-art API portal, enabling the integration without heavy support from company.
Technologies/ Frameworks used:
- Java 11
- Payara micro (planned migration to Quarkus)
- Kubernetes hosted on Azure Cloud
- Planned introduction of Kafka
- Apigee from Google Cloud for API management
- GitOps standard used for CI/CD
- Solid Java experience;
- Microservice architecture knowledge;
- Working on complex projects;
- Experience with integrating 3rd party systems (files, API, Databases, etc);
- Experience developing APIs.
Nice to have:
- Working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc);
- Woking with in a containerized enviroment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc);
- Exprerience designing and implementing microservices;
- Workings on a project with a distributed architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases.