Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Restful API services with a standardized look-and-feel provide access tocompnay’s systems for authorized partners;
- A scalable cloud based microservice architecture, flexibility to new requirements and a fast time-to-market;
- Service specifications can be accessed by vendors through a state-of-the-art API portal, enabling the integration without heavy support from company.
Technologies/ Frameworks used:
- Java 11
- Payara micro (planned migration to Quarkus)
- Kubernetes hosted on Azure Cloud
- Planned introduction of Kafka
- Apigee from Google Cloud for API management
- GitOps standard used for CI/CD
- Solid Java experience;
- Microservice architecture knowledge;
- Working on complex projects;
- Experience with integrating 3rd party systems (files, API, Databases, etc);
- Experience developing APIs.
Nice to have:
- Working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc);
- Woking with in a containerized enviroment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc);
- Exprerience designing and implementing microservices;
- Workings on a project with a distributed architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.