Job Title: Senior Java AWS Engineer
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Expertise we are looking for Bachelor s degree required Computer Science Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 10 years of experience as a lead engineer responsible for complex application design and development and leading teams.
- Experience designing and developing CI CD pipelines Jenkins preferred.
- Experience implementing solution using one or more of the following capabilities Kubernetes EKS preferred Hadoop EMR preferred Containerization Docker Unix scripting and message queuing brokering Kafka.
- preferred Certified AWS Solution Architect and or DevOps Engineer preferred Risk and Compliance experience preferred Financial Services experience preferred.
- Experience with Machine Learning model deployment a plus.
- Experience with Model Development Life Cycle MDLC tools such as ModelOp Sagemaker a plus The Skills You Bring Experience designing and developing tools and solutions to deploy and execute containerized applications.
- Hands on experience designing and deploying solutions in AWS including a deep understanding of core AWS offerings IAM S3 EC2 EKS EMR and AWS CLI.
- Hands on experience delivering CI CD pipelines Jenkins Git Stash Artifactory Helm Charts SQL experience querying data from relational databases like Oracle and DB2.
- Proficiency with Python scripts Shell scripting Curl Java SQL Hadoop Control m.
- Experience with Snowflake and no sql database offerings like MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience deploying applications to Apache Nginx as RestAPIs.
- Experience of solution that process large data sets.
- The ability to document and present your designs for architects and developers to review and understand.
- Experience mentoring and managing developers and performing code solution reviews including with geographically diverse teams.
- Collaboration skills to work cross development architecture and the business.
- Experience within large highly matrixed organizations
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.