Role: Java Architect
years of experience: 13-15 years
- Experienced Architect for Java / JEE solutions / applications to work on RFPs and support new / existing projects
- Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns – façade, value object, singleton, factory, command.
- Can understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
- Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile.
- Should be able to take below roles and responsibilities:
- Possess strong technical and functional knowledge.
- Capable of identifying requirements for their own Development teams during Sprint planning from User Story presented by Product Owner.
- Required: CoreJava, J2EE , EJB, Eclipse RCP, Open JPA, MQ Series, Design Patterns,
- JAX-WS, IBM Websphere