Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in Cyber Security and IT Risk Management;
- Experience with governance and management of controls, procedures creation, review and adaptation on the scope of IT Risk management, cyber security and continuity;
- Technical knowledge to analyze and review proposed technical solutions, proofs and evidences;
- Previous experience with outsourced consultancies.
- Experience in complex ICT organizations in technical and functional roles;
- Good understanding of cyber security and risk management.
- Problem solving and cooperative attitude, technically and operationally;
- Good interpersonal skills to manage several types of stakeholders and providers;
- Accurate and precise with reporting habit.
- Manage the IT RISK and Cyber controls and awareness campaigns;
- Define, update, customize and apply procedures regarding IT RISK and Cyber Security;
- Represent the organization in the Central Community of RISK and Cyber Security;
- Act as focal point for technical requests, validation of solutions and outsourced providers;
- Organize, with support of other entities, providers and internal stakeholders, the business continuity exercises and crises procedures;
- Review and follow-up the execution of security action plans;
- Monitor the IT RISK and Cyber Security KPI’S.