Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a talented Senior Sourcer to join our in-house Recruitment Team to help us hire the best talents in the market within IT area. In this role, you will work directly with Hiring Managers to fill requisitions across the company.
- Liaise with managers to identify personnel needs and candidate’s profile
- Recruiting and selecting candidates using external sources (mainly direct search activities)
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting on recruitment activities
- Develop professional relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure appropriate number of candidates
- 5+ years of experience in managing end-to-end recruitment projects within IT area
- Strong experience and successes in approaching candidates through social media
- Open to work for us under B2B contract
- Very good command of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self starter with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Proactive approach
- Client-focus attitude
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.