Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related fields;
- 5 years of experience in Recruitment/ 3 years on a similar role;
- Strong understanding of the IT domain;
- Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at client company;
- Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively;
- Ability to manage processes from start to finish with little guidance.
Manage full cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer):
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s);
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills;
- Sourcing and uncovering candidates;
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description;
- Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc. to assess their qualifications;
- Keep your candidates in the loop. This goes a long way to build your credibility and keep your candidates either coming back to you or sending referrals to you;
- Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider;
- Analyse and provide insights on local market situation to the hiring managers with recommendations for actions;
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System database.