Title: iOS Developer (11149185_1047882)
Location : Bridgewater, NJ (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
6 years of experience developing iOS applications using Swift Objective C SwiftUI and Xcode
- You will build great user experiences that enable our participants to effectively manage their financial plans
- Your code should be scalable robust and easy for other developers to understand
- You should be comfortable with Xcode unit tests Apple frameworks such as Foundation and UIKit and the various diagnostic tools and instruments Apple provides
- You should be able to work well with others both within the iOS development team and in cross functional teams including mentoring and leading newer developers with less experience
- Expertise in Software design patterns
- Expertise in creating UML diagrams
- Good debugging skills to isolate problems
- Knack to identify potential problems and think forward when developing
- Good with componentized architecture and server driven UI is a plus
- Team player be able to mentor and guide junior developers
- Be proactive and take lead in proposing new designs and architecture
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.