Senior Intelligent Automation / RPA / AI Consultant
Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most known global players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this world we act as the leaders designing and providing solutions that combine the relevant Intelligent Automation technologies such as robotic process automation, machine learning, natural language processing, and other technologies considered as AI. Being truly technology agnostic company means that we are not stuck with solutions or technologies that are not getting the things done.
We are investing in our skilled team that is backed up with an ambitious growth vision and management support. Our Finnish team and Global cooperation bring together the best automation experts for our clients. Our team provides expertise in customer initiatives spanning from sales support all the way through consulting and development. We are also designing and establishing operations models for intelligent automation with our international colleagues.
We are looking for a Senior Intelligent Automation Consultant to strengthen our team and keep us in the growth path with intelligent automation.
The final set of responsibilities will depend on the selected person’s capabilities and interests, but will include some of the following
- Senior consulting and program management for our intelligent automation initiatives
- Management and growth activities in our existing intelligent automation engagements
- Intelligent automation / artificial intelligence / robotic process automation offering development
- Lead generation, sales support, and other related business development for intelligent automation
- Intelligent automation marketing activities whenever subject matter knowledge and expertise is required
- Cooperation with sales, account management, and international delivery teams
- Technology partner management
What are we looking for in you?
- Entrepreneurship mentality – you are proactive, take ownership of your work and get things done!
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English – both verbal and written
- Social eye to work with clients and prospects
- Visionary mindset, and courage to challenge the old status quo
- Ability to differentiate business-wise crazy good ideas from just crazy ideas in our never-ending and ever-growing list of ideas to do
- Strong capabilities in understanding and staying up to date with how intelligent automation and emerging technologies will help our customers in becoming better in their business and what is easy or difficult to accomplish with current intelligent automation technologies
- Experience with tools and technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning, process mining, natural language processing, or any tools and technologies considered as AI or Intelligent Automation
What do you get?
- Exciting position where you can take part in enhancing our intelligent automation vision and taking actions to make it real
- Training paths to become the best version of yourself
- Experienced and growing team of professionals to work with
- Variety of customers leading in their industries, and cutting-edge technologies
- Healthcare contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance
- Good work-life balance
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter that shortly and clearly describes your motivation and strengths considering this position, and any additional relevant documentation that you might want to share with us. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Jaakko Lehtinen, email@example.com, +358 41 501 3917