Being a Senior Java Developer at Capgemini means being part of a talented software team and putting your skills to the test by working on mission-critical applications for a wide variety of global clients. You’ll be able put your stamp on the entire software development lifecycle, from concept and design through to testing and deployment
As a Java Developer you’ll work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
• Participate in all phases of system and application development, from requirements analysis through design to development, testing and delivery
• Be able to implement advanced integrations with different back-end systems
• Find new ways to use conventional design patterns
• Be a part of development team for large applications at global clients
• Have genuine interest in the Java technology landscape
We’re looking for outstanding Java Developers who can bring:
• Java 8 competence (preferable if you are certified)
• Experience of Java/J2EE application development
• Service-oriented application development & web development
• Competence in major framworks and important technologies such as: Spring Framework (several modules), EJB, Hibernate, REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SFTP etc.
• Good knowledge and experience in working with application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
• JMS and other queue based solutions
• Java build tools such as Ant and Maven
Candidates who want to stand out are full stack developers with broad knowledge including front-end, cloud and integration competence.
• Experience and interest in technologies such as Docker and/or integration platforms (ESB, Mule, Apache Camel) and Python, Bash, Groovy and Jenkins
• Basics of DevOps
• Cloud experience (preferable Amazon AWS and MS Azure) from developer perspective
• Functional programming languages
• Stored procedures
You are an open minded and communicative person that likes to interact with all domains/teams. You are self-organized and have a natural ability to find tasks and take the needed responsibility to drive it to the end. A multicultural environment inspires you and English is the natural language in professional communication while Swedish is a good advantage.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Name: Moa Tollstam
Name: Roseanna Schultz