Capgemini has been an approved MuleSoft integration partner since 2015. Our close collaboration has led to many joint successes. Together, MuleSoft and Capgemini deliver an on-premises, cloud and hybrid integration platform based on open-source API connectivity. Capgemini regularly garners praise for its MuleSoft and integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2020 MuleSoft Global Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft APAC Practice Development Partner of the Year
- 2020 MuleSoft EMEA Practice Development Partner of the Year
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our dedicated MuleSoft integration team partner with businesses to assist at any stage of the digital transformation journey. From conception to delivery, we have a proven track record of architecting and successfully delivering enterprise MuleSoft integration solutions at scale. Our delivery excellence is recognised, positioning us as the MuleSoft Partner of choice in the APAC region.
Within our MuleSoft team, we are continually driving customer value by leveraging the power of MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, one of the world’s leading digital integration platforms. Our focus areas are: Strategy and Architecture, Platform and Solution Design, Enterprise Integration and Delivery across the entire MuleSoft Platform and lifecycle.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Deliver customer satisfaction through Design, Developer and Testing roles ensuring consistent use of methodologies with timely and effective delivery execution
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership
- Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology
- Contribute to inventory of existing IP to create / manage and extend new service propositions
- Be proactive, take accountability and ownership of assigned tasks to meet commitments to clients and colleagues on time and of quality
- Demonstrate teamwork by proactively assisting other team members across projects, sharing knowledge and contributing to team meetings and events
- Participate and contribute to management, team meetings and improvement initiatives
- Provide timely and accurate execution of administration processes (Timesheets, Expense Claims, personal assessments, company assets etc.)
- Develop and execute goals and objectives to increase your skills in your profession, industry, category, technology or other area of business need to ensure you maintain client valued skills for future engagements
- Ensure your Profile and Skills Matrix are kept up to date
- Obtain 360-degree feedback from clients within 1 month of finishing engagements and provide to line management for performance reviews
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement across our methodologies, IP and internal processes/operations
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years working experience with relevant integration tools such as middleware, ETL / MDM, API Gateway
- MuleSoft experience is highly preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ experience with developing solutions using Oracle SOA Suite and associated Fusion Middleware – Oracle Service Bus, BPEL, Weblogic Server, Enterprise Manager
- 1+ years’ experience with developing solutions using Oracle BPM Suite, Business Rules
- Optional experience in other Oracle Products including UCM, webCentre, OER, AIA, Business Activity Monitoring, B2B, BTM, and Coherence
- Optional experience in either webMethods, Tibco or IBM Websphere
- Be experienced in process decomposition, process/ data analysis, scoping, optimisation
- Highly experienced with standards-based technology – XML, BPEL, Web Services, WS-* Specifications
- Familiarity with Java/J2EE technologies
- Prior experience in a consulting or pre-sales role
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support, and inspire you. We offer free MuleSoft training courses and certifications, flexible work practices, and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
Working at Capgemini, you will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.