Roles and Responsibilities
- Create course outlines and design documents based on client requirements
- Develop content/storyboard for ILT and WBT/eLearning courses based on the design documents
- Incorporate multimedia assets that include, but not limited to, audio, video, and graphics
- Develop assessment items to test the learning objectives.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing a range of instructional materials including classroom-based training, eLearning, job aids, references guides, train-the-trainer course material, assessments and evaluations.
- Demonstrate effective course development and evaluation skills. Should be able to independently develop entry and advanced level technical and non-technical courses for both internal and external audience.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, SMEs, and internal team
- Handle client communication