Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skilful assertiveness
- Analytical skills, attention to details, quality and process driven approach
- Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured way
- Reach conclusions and take action on the basis of thorough analysis and experience
- Willingness to learn of contact center and networking solutions, basic knowledge of IPT configuration and good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Understanding of ITIL processes
What duties will help you grow?
- Work with our contact center vendor or any other 3rd parties for user issues and drive them to resolution, manages or coordinates implementation of corrective actions, recording of residual business risk, communicates high quality updates to all stakeholders
- Active participation in setting new projects up, ensure transition projects are delivered on time and maintain Quality of Service
- Implementing change requests as per business requirement, troubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systems, assist in telephony administration and troubleshooting of daily problems
- Participate in transition and infrastructure projects, creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements, act as an internally-facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony statuses
- Performs proactive and re-active investigations protecting client's business and initiates actions to improve or correct the situation, ensures that problem investigations are conducted effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement, acts as escalation point in scope of root cause analysis processes
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.