Senior Incident Manager – 6 to 9 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Tite:- Incident Manager
Experience:- 6+ Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
- 5+ Years of experience in Incident Management in International Environment Handling Critical Infrastructure Incidents in International Environment Take Ownership of Infrastructure Incidents and drive the technical team to the resolution.
- Coordinate with different technical teams across the globe to resolve the incident.
- Priorities the incidents depending on the Criticism according to ITIL V3 Should have worked in ticketing tools like ITSM Initiation of Bridge calls across various Stake Holders/ Technical teams to drive the incident to resolution
- Timely Communication of Critical Incidents to all the Stake Holders.
- Should be able to produce Incident Report to Critical Incidents Follow-up on the resolution of pending incidents to resolve it within SLA.
- Review incidents logged / alerts generated and declare major incidents.
- Send outage communication to customer management as per documented frequency.
- Open Technical and management /customer bridge and drive the meetings.
- Monitor the business impact being caused and work towards to reduce the impact
- Ensure technical personnel with appropriate skills gets involved immediately.
- Prepare major incident report.
- Conduct major incident review.
- Ensure major incident process is followed.
- If change is involved, ensure emergency Change is created and ensure it is implemented.
- Decide when to involve vendor /support group if the team is not able to resolve the issue and ensure support from these teams till the issue is resolved
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane