Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Supervise and support the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, with agreed SLA’s;
- Manage day to day teams issues, flag and mitigate them and manage escalations;
- Answer client’s calls and emails;
- Participate in preparing the HR related reports on workload management, SLA achievement (including quality) and process efficiency;
- Processing changes in SAP HR system from Hire to Retire according to defined SLAs and processes as well as agreed quality standards including the information of affected stakeholder due to process.
- Answering process questions and questions regarding used technology regarding HR master data management via email (Query Resolution HR master data management)
- MS Office, Process specific systems/tools, e.g. TETA, TalentLink;
- 3-4 years of work experiences in SAP (Hire to Retire);
- 3-4 years of work experiences in HR Outsourcing / HR SSC;
- Very good knowledge of HR Processes with focus on HR Administration Processes;
- Experiences in the use of CRM system e.g. eNate or Neocase;
- Very good French language skills (C1), good English skills (B2);
- Positive attitude towards team working and cooperation within a team;
- Willingness and interest to lead, organize, coordinate and facilitate people;
- High Interest in HR topics and devolving people;
- Experience in Customer Service.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.