Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Provide service to the client according to SLA, agreed level of KPI and contracted services as well as support assigned HRO Team in HR automation area.
(1) HR Process Automation and System Support (A&S):
- HR Automation Solutions Setup:
Designing of new automation solutions to be used in HR processes used on client side as well as in assigned HRO Team from idea until final realization and testing.
- HR Automation Solutions Maintenance:
Maintaining automation solutions used in HR processes on client side assigned to HRO as well as in assigned HRO Team used in services provided to client with respect to regular needed (standard) updates and user accesses.
- HR Automation Solutions Incident Management:
Incident Management regarding automation tools used in HR processes on client side assigned to HRO as well as in assigned HRO Team used in services provided to client (Includes the analyses of incidents as well as the development and introduction of the needed bugfix).
- HR Automation Solutions Change Management:
Updating automation solutions used in HR processes on client side assigned to HRO as well as in assigned HRO Team used in services provided to client (Change Request Management: Enhancing and Improving of solutions with respect to their functionality and usability)
- HR Automation Solutions User Support:
Providing Training to users and daily user support (via email and phone) regarding automation solutions used in HR processes on client side assigned to HRO as well as in assigned HRO Team used in services provided to client.
- Management of each individual case resulting of the 5 before mentioned processes based on the defined general process from start to end
- Supporting client and assigned HRO Team in the setup and further development of used automation solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of HR processes and services (Technical Consulting)
(2) Process and team support:
- Suggesting new improvements and support their introduction by suggesting possible ways how to realize improvements as well as support their realization
- Supporting the security of service continuity (Q2R4.2.1 HRO Perform Service)
- Creating, updating and enhancing as well as reviewing of all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation as well as user instructions regarding automation tools used in HR processes on client side assigned to HRO as well as in assigned HRO Team used in services provided to client.
- Tracking of all change and service requests (including incidents) from client with respect to tasks of the role in the area HR Process Automation and Technical Support (A&T) (see (1)) as well as work process for reporting purposes.
- Providing needed reporting/statistic input to Team Leader/Process Lead
- Providing Excel and VBA Trainings as well as recaps to team members of HRO Team to improve use in Excel, Access and VBA as well as used automation solutions as required
- Managing System Access for team members of assigned HRO Team as well as client user where in responsibility of assigned HRO Team
- Preferable university degree with IT and business administration/project management focus (not a must)
- At least 2 years hand on experiences in developing and maintaining of Microsoft Excel/Access solutions (including VBA Solutions) as well as advanced knowledge of VBA and Macro Creations in Excel.
- At least intermediate level of MS-Word and MS-Powerpoint skills as well as Outlook. Preferable knowledge in Microsoft Visio.
- At least 2 years experiences in a customer and/or consulting role as well as experiences in the administration and organization of projects or project like tasks
- Experiences in Outsourcing/SSC/Service Desk or similar organizational service-oriented structure
- Preferable experiences in HR Processes, Reporting and SAP HR use
- Preferable experiences in the use of CRM system e.g. eNate or Neocase
- Very good analytical abilities and skills as well as abstract and detailed thinking are required in the role
- Highly customer service and improvement focused mentality is needed.
- Positive attitude towards team working and cooperation within a team as well as experience in team close team work is needed
- Positive attitude and willingness to supersede targets as well as do to do mentality
- Willingness to take over responsibility and work independently
- Ability to organize owns work highly effectively and efficiently
- Interest in HR topics
- Very good German language skills (Both verbal and written) (at least C1)
- Very good communication skills (Both verbal and written) (at least C1)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.