Overview of the role
You will be joining the UK ASE team made up of 50 highly skilled individuals, co-located in two bespoke designed locations in London and Telford as well as offering a well establish remote delivery offering. The ASE is a unique place within Capgemini that works with clients to help them solve complex business problems. We support Capgemini’s most important sales and delivery priorities through designing and delivering collaborative interventions that are focused on driving business outcomes. From creating enriching engagements through visual and audio stimulus, to facilitation of large groups of people, the UK ASE team each bring a variety of skills that cover the facilitation spectrum. Collaborative methodologies such as Design Thinking, Systems Thinking and principles of co-creation are central to the way we work… it’s ok if you’re not familiar with these methodologies, we believe that discovering you don’t know something is the first step to knowing it.
Why this role?
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Lead or work as part of a team of designers to deliver digital visual products that tell a compelling story and bring ideas to life. Products could include Rich Pictures, Infographics, Illustrations or Animations.
- Own the scoping and ideation with a client, facilitating them to the right visual product(s) that will drive the greatest business outcome. B
- Build relationships with these clients to identify opportunities where ASE visualisation services can support them in achieving their objectives and drive business outcomes.
- Create high quality designs and concepts with expansive design techniques, utilising your knowledge of leading design trends and user centric design practices in projects, congruent with market expectations. You will be expected to produce multiple designs and concepts for different contexts, platforms and devices
- Manage all project elements of delivery including commercials, time-tracking and client sign-off
As a Co-Designer, you will;
- Help deliver transformational workshops to achieve business outcomes.
- Designing and setting a collaborative workspace to maximise productivity (digitally or physically)
- Selecting and staging the most impactful audio stimulus to create the right energy and environment for an event
- Ensuring the right information is showcased in a way which meets a variety of learning styles
- Drafting assignments by developing key questions that will drive the work done by participants
- Creating work products that co-ordinate event outputs and enable the work to live
We’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- A willingness to think and work differently
- A creative, innovative and inquisitive approach to work
- Excellent listening, team working and communication skills. A self-motivated and collaborative individual
- An ability to work quickly in a changing environment, ensuring tight time schedules and deadlines are met to an appropriate standard
- Flexibility to travel and work extended hours when required
- Design Capability:
- Proven work experience as an illustrator, animator, graphic designer, freelance artist, or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Illustration (hand-drawn or vector) and/or animation experience (2D, 3D, motion graphics)
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, In Design)
- Experience collaborating with a design team or leading a team of designers for a project
- Managing commercials, time and costs and meeting deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit (we’ve invented our own game!), and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organisation, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm