All your close colleagues will be first and foremost engineers – technical experts who love using Open Source and Cloud solutions to create engaging customer experiences, content management, digital marketing, and commerce solutions. We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by engineers, for engineers: http://capgemini.github.io/
- Be a senior and active member of agile development teams as they deliver robust, engaging and usable solutions
- Take personal responsibility for components’ technical delivery – collaborating with other senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions
- Continually improve our teams’ development processes, practices, tools and techniques
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues as you coach them and mentor them, helping the team to grow their skills, as well as developing your own skills by experimenting with and learning new technologies
- Encourage innovation, inclusion, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities and open source projects and initiatives
- Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches using one or more of Serverless Framework, AWS Amplify, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Firebase, Azure Functions
- Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
- Continuous Integration/DevOps experience
- Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development
- Version control software (Git) expertise
- A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility and development best practice
- Experience of leading agile development teams, and delivering optimised integrated web solutions
We’re also using the following technologies and patterns, it would be great if you had experience in some of these, if not we can help develop them:
- Contentful, and other headless content management and e-commerce platforms
- Microservice, and API based, development experience, including designing and implementing REST and GraphQL APIs, and understanding API security patterns,
- Building native mobile apps using React Native, Hybrid apps, or natively on iOS or Android
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we develop a deep understanding of a business and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.