Do you enjoy working day after day on meaningless projects that never end?
Then keep scrolling. We’re probably not a match. But if you thrive on delivering cutting-edge solutions for top tiered clients and table tennis is your go-to game, then you’re probably who we’re looking for! We need someone special (is it you?) to join our Front-end and Mobile team in the Capgemini Design and Discovery Studio located waterside in Malmö. Besides being super good at developer things*, you need to be socially savvy with a quick wit and killer backhand. It’d be even better if you had real passion for your work and a drive to lead diverse teams.
Let’s meet! *Officially, you’ll need to have a bachelor’s degree and at least some client experience.
- Good knowledge of common libraries such as React, Angular, Vue
- Comfortable in a build environment utilising Webpack and NodeJS
- Experience to work in one of the larger clouds such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- An eye for graphics
The Front-end and Mobile team are based in the Capgemini Design and Discovery studio in Malmö. The Design and Discovery studio represents a departure from the existing Capgemini business where we bring together talents from across the group to co-create and develop innovative solutions for our client base. The studio itself is a flexible working space complete with user research and testing capabilities, a VR/film studio, workshop and event facilities, a PS4 nook and, of course, a ping-pong table overlooking the canal and Malmö central station.
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- Exciting career opportunities locally and internationally, and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 2000 colleagues in Sweden, over 3500 in Scandinavia, and 270 000 globally, you are part of a sharp, technology and business focused community, including challenging learning opportunities of more than 500 courses and certifications
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – being part of a global, long-standing, successful and rapidly expanding organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is our most important guiding principle. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other best-in-class benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
Good work-life balance
How to apply
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Elin Åberg firstname.lastname@example.org
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.