Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good English (both written and spoken); other languages would be an asset
- Experience in financial area C2C (Cash Application) is a must
- High level of diligence, analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy are a must
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to resolve complex queries and handle sensitive individual cases across processes
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and other tools
What duties will help you grow?
- Demonstrate E2E process knowledge relevant to the position
- Share process knowledge with other team members and organize cross training sessions
- Being first point of contact for the team in terms of process related queries and being strong Team Leader’s support in daily job
- Team workload monitoring and prioritizing and know, understand and manage client’s expectations
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).