Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Experience in AP or TE processes
- Good English skills (B1-B2)
- Strong Analytical skills including identifying, forecasting and resolving problems
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Ability to work under time pressure and following the deadlines
• Delivers high quality, professional proactive Service Client, within agreed SLA.
• Accountable for driving through substantial outputs on projects, working closely with others to add value.
• Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters.
• Resolves complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases across processes.
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and procedures,
• Ensures that country specific or other special handline variances are processed according to defined procedures.
• Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
• Oversees the accounting processes and customer service decisions.
• Continue strives to simplify, standardize end improve processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of TL / Service Delivery Manager
• Continually considers improvement opportunities and encourages the team to do the same, subject to approval of TL / Service Delivery Manager.
• Focuses on continuously developing business relationships
You will be a part team which supports TE processes for our Client located in Denmark.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Possibility to work partially from home
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing