Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
New and interesting opportunity to work with a worldwide leader in Media & Entertainment. The company has operations around the globe and creates, distributes, markets and licenses all forms of entertainment from feature films to television, home video/DVD, international cinema, and broadcasting.
We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team – PTP processes.
- Research and resolve Accounts Payable/ Procurement issues
- Determine if appropriate actions have been taken prior to escalation
- Communicate resolution of item to client within agreed upon time frames
- Identify root cause of repetitive problems
- Propose remedial actions to reduce future instances of repetitive problems
- Work with territory business units to implement processes to resolve identified root causes
- Engage to provide P2P subject matter expertise
- Participate in scheduled status update calls with the client regarding operational issues
- Monitor business unit compliance with established P2P Policies and Procedures
- Work with business units to resolve areas of non-compliance
- Review and research and resolve to balance out debit/credit reports
- Represent territory specific issues to AP Global Governance including internal audit controls and Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX)
- Assist in project and process management tasks as required including new integration of new businesses
- Review desktop procedures (DTPs) in conjunction with Global AP
- Prepare all ad-hoc, PTP-related tasks requested by management
- Suggest process improvements
- Identify process and procedure gaps, and recommend policy, process and procedure changes to address gaps
- Develop action plans with owners and resolution dates for Special Projects / Standardization / Process Improvements/etc
- Very good knowledge of English (C1)
- Understanding and experience in Accounts Payable is a must
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.