Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are recruiting ambitious Candidates for the position of Senior F&A Process Specialist with English (R2R) to join a team of our new Client.
Nufarm is a global company of Australian origin and provides a wide range of top quality crop protection products. It is now ranked the 9th largest crop protection company in the world.
•Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks
•Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
•Develop an understanding of the current state processes
•Participate in financial system upgrade
•Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
•Identify potential improvements within the processes
•Minimum 3 years experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a must
•Very good English skills (C1)
•Good analytical skills
•Good practical knowledge of MS Excel
•Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
•Ability to enhance process and controls
•Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
•Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
•Flexibility, ability to deal with change
•Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.