Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services.
The Enterprise Architect is a strategic individual contributor role reporting to our Key Accounts. You will be a member of the Enterprise Architecture organization and collaborate with business and technology leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions that satisfy those needs. You can be based in our office in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
In this role you can expect to:
- Develop the Enterprise Architecture within and across the accounts
- Coordinate all Enterprise Architecture activities within the account
- Develop and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assist in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Serve as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
We are looking for a person with:
- 10+ years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution selling
- Experience of data and analytics driven IT infrastructure and operationsExperience of cloud, containerization, hyper-converged infrastructure, etc
- Experience of AWS, Azure, Google platform features and capabilities
- Experience of infrastructure, Core Networking, Middleware and systems
- Experience of API and integrations systems
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations
- Demonstrable experience of delivering in Agile environments
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts, aspects and tools
- Excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
As a person you should be able to build a work culture of mutual trust and focus on team strengths, be assertive but not micromanage, have an ability to handle pressure in a good way and communicate honestly and always be open to new ideas. You also need to be fully flexible and mobile across Sweden for extended periods.
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular: (Dina kvalifikationer)
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the Future You Want.