Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
Total Experience: 13 years +
- Required Experience 13+ years minimum
- Should be hands on any one of the technology – J2EE/Open source/Portals
- Understands Engineering, large systems, integrations.
- Customer facing, solution aspects, identify problems, build solutions, RFI/RFP
- Candidates Like Engagement Managers, hands on Solution building
- Defines and ensures a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology, not just to design IT systems but to deliver Business Change which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
- The Enterprise Architect defines solutions strategies and roadmaps working closely with Senior Leadership.
- Builds our image and reputation to the client and the market place.
- Leads coordination of architecture solutions to meet senior level expectations at both client and/or partners. Leads strategic planning of technology and business solutions for the enterprise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology.
- Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program.
- Provide Solutioning for Proposal submissions for large deals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead enterprise architecture and solutioning strategy
- Defines programs and roadmaps of enterprise solutions and projects
- Conduct technical design authority and architect review
- Develop portfolio products and service solutions where applicable
- Align business case and competitive position of enterprise architecture solutions in specific projects and programs
- Coordinates quality management and risk management
- Execute peer reviews and undertakes active knowledge management
- Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
- Express complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and comprehensive reports, documentation, instructions and training materials
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Meet established priorities and project schedules
- Provide Technology inputs into business cases
- Use relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercise
- Industry and professional standards for key business systems, procedures, and methods pertinent to assigned area is a good to have