At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 7,000 talented individuals works with leading companies to design and create advanced real-world digital solutions and future business models, solving their most complex business and technology challenges.
The focus of your role:
Are you passionate about identifying and implementing technology services and platforms support by an agile adapted operating model to make a difference to company results? Are you comfortable steering customers, solving problems and directing a team toward the right outcome? Do you have a strong background in technology advisory and transformation?
We need a Director who has experience advising CIOs and CTOs and steering technology transformations. You’ll have a history of successful IT strategy, IT operating model design, cloud transformation or enterprise architecture roadmaps that have involved improved ITs ability to delivery business outcomes. You will have a proven record of growing client relationships through developing solutions and improvement initiatives that solve business challenges, and leading teams in strategy and transformation engagements.
What you’ll do:
• Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs, often acting as an evangelist, mediator or thought leader.
• Design technology strategies and roadmaps help clients move to modern operating model and platforms
• Passion for Sustainable IT and Technology
• Designing and implementing modern platform based architecture
• Identifying opportunities to help drive out technology cost and opportunities to leverage to
• Leading and managing cross functional teams located locally and virtually
• Working with Business Development Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
• 10+ years’ experience in technology consulting, enterprise and digital architecture
• Strong consulting experience
• Experience in
• IT Strategy, IT Operating Model, IT Service Management and Cost optimisation
• Cloud advisory and strategy, Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design, CxO Cloud coaching, Cloud business case and benefits modelling, Cloud Adoption, digital workplace transformation design (O365)
• Enterprise Architecture, Digital Architecture(AWS, Azure, GCP), Application rationalisation and Modernisation, API Strategy
• Technology Roadmap
• Agile and DevOps Transformation
• Relevant certifications covering Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Agile (SPC, SA, SAFe Architect)
• Outsourcing & shared service experience
• Planning, organisation and resource management
• Experience across multiple sectors
• Excellent communication, client management and negotiation skills.actices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.