Senior Digital Marketer / Digital Marketing Manager
Holborn, London, UK
An overview of the role
Senior Digital Marketer plays a critical role in deploying digital thinking, tools and techniques in support of Capgemini’s marketing priorities. Working in a team of digital marketers and reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing, with a close working relationship with the Head of Marketing for Group Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships (GSIP), the primary focus of this role is to act as a business partner and trusted advisor to colleagues in GSIP marketing; to develop and execute digital strategies and campaigns, in line with business objectives; and to drive best practice in digital.
Why this role?
- Working with the marketers, lead on creating the strategy for all the alliance partners, evaluated throughout the year during regular reviews
- Support the marketers with creating strategy for key campaigns throughout the year
- Together with the Head of Marketing for Group Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships, manage and prioritize the work of the assigned digital marketers
- As part of an integrated Marketing & Communications team, be responsible for implementation of the digital elements (including employee advocacy) of the marketing plans to meet business and marketing objectives:
- Advise the marketers on the effective channel strategy and digital tactics, and own their end to end delivery, using appropriate internal and external resources
- Advise on a mix of content format based on objectives and target audience
- Oversee the production of social content, ensuring quality and consistency in messaging to maximize impact
- Manage the flow of content through digital channels
- Own the reporting of digital KPIs and deriving insights to drive improvements in future campaigns
- Provide excellent service to marketing colleagues, helping them to make the most of our digital capabilities and channels
- Collaborate with the global network to drive adoption of campaigns across the geographies
- Bring new ideas and thinking, and monitor the marketplace for upcoming trends in campaigns, formats and technologies, to keep adding value
- Play an active role in the team, contributing insights and best practice, and provide regular mentoring and training to upskill the wider marketing and communications team
- Significant experience in digital/social marketing in a B2B environment – strategy, planning, execution, analytics and evaluation
- Strong working knowledge and experience of digital tools and channels, and content formats
- Track record, either in-house or for an agency, consulting customers to understand objectives and, in response, planning activities and execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects across teams and geographies, to deliver under pressure to tight deadlines, quality and cost – and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and networking capabilities – able to build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders with ambition to exceed targets and expectations
- Creativity and innovative approach, to keep adding value
- Commanding a presence with senior executives, both internal and external
- Ability to effectively communicate information, ideas and messages in writing and verbally
- Good track record in working within a geographically dispersed team
- An eye for detail and for accuracy
- A team-spirited, proactive, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible self-starter, willing to take on various tasks, large and small
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm