The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
- Cloud Infratrstucture Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Hands-on technical security infrastructure DevOps/ SecOps role.
- Experience in providing “SecOps” (Security Operations) Engineering Services.
- Infrastructure and DevOps transition management and Infrastructure and DevOps Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with developing ‘Policy As Code’
- Experience working with service management, cloud networking and infrastructure
- Integrating security tools like Whitesource, Qualys VM, Fortify with Jenkins and JIRA
- Experience in AWS Security “perimeter ingress” components (WAF, Shield, CloudFront, API Gateway, AWS Managed Firewall)
- Experience of working with developers on identifying and triaging false positives and true positives of security findings from the security tools in devops environment
- Worked on AWS/Azure or GCP environment. Knowledge of security tools offering in these cloud platforms
- Working with development teams in Agile framework
- Hands on scripting and coding in Python or any scripting language. Ability to code in a number of contemporary DevOps targeted languages.
- Good knowledge of Puppet Enterprise or similar automation delivery tool.
- Strong hands on knowledge in CI/CD
- Can apply security risk assessment to prepare reports for product teams and management
- Good written and communication skills.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.