Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Roles and responsibilities
- 5 years experience in DevOps Infrastructure role Operationalize AWS services that Amazon comes out with Involved in Dev ops projects to deploy certain infrastructure incubator applications that this client is looking to put into production
- Designs develops documents tests and debugs new and existing configuration management
- Terraform infrastructure as code
- Experience with Jenkins AWS Terraform and GIT as source control
- Documenting operational and security standards
- Provide top level support to the dev ops team and integrate with existing infrastructure
- Awareness of Linux Windows Networking and how it works to integrate within the cloud environment
- Monitoring and Tracing experience experience with tools like Splunk Grafana cloudwatch
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.