Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Software DevOps Engineer
Location: New York
Roles and responsibilities
- Experience with Linux Debian Ubuntu most preferred Windows and Mac platforms Highly skilled in Linux Administration and AWS based infrastructure EC2 RDS S3 SQS etc
- Min 3 years of experience with MacOSx administration
- Min 2 years experience with Docker Kubernetes ECS and Terraform
- Experience with Mobile Apps Android iOS builds automation xCode Android Studio Fastlane etc
- Database experience both SQL and noSQL for example MySQL MongoDB Redis
- Experience with GitLab CI CD CircleCI Jenkins Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting hotspots Experience with version control systems preferred Git Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python Previous Experience
- Nice to Have Experience with queueing systems like Apache Kafka RabbitMQ etc
- Experience with WordPress environments preparation Experience in a DevOps infrastructure systems site reliability engineer or equivalent role
- Experience building and maintaining Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Experience building deploying and managing Docker containers
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as New Relic Datadog etc
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC and with continuous integration and deployment practices
- Experience applying cloud security best practices and maintaining compliance
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.