Position Title: Senior Developer for Equities Application (Java/C#)
Experience Level (in number of years): +5 Years
Work Location: Tokyo
Working Hours: 8:40 – 17:40
Searching for top-level talent to fill the role of software developer in Equities IT. The developer will be working on a global trading and risk management application
Project / Service Description:
Euclid development to enhance it for the business including UI and feed enhancements. Additionally, the successful candidate will help to work on a number of initiatives for the business and other users which range from regulatory projects to revenue generating enhancements.
- Development work required on a trading and risk management This includes (but not limited to):
- Work with traders and/or BAs to help understand the needs of the desk in order to enhance the applications to better suit the business. Being able to document and create high level specifications may be required for smaller projects without a dedicated BA.
- Develop various new UIs and enhance existing UIs to meet the needs of the business. In addition to the UI development, there will be development for both real time and EOD feeds.
- Work with the global team to help develop regulatory related mandates
- Help to provide L3 support when/if required.
- Basic knowledge of Equity or FI product.
- Ability to deal with complexity and work in a challenging global environment. Focused and driven, and must have good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (Japanese is a plus but not mandatory)
- Minimum 5 year experiences with programming languages (JAVA / C#). Basic knowledge on C# is required.
- SQL knowledge is a must