Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluency in French (C1) and English (at least B1) mandatory
- Previous experience in customer service or IT support roles
- Must have strong customer focus, a demonstrated ability to work within a team of service-oriented individuals and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
What duties will help you grow?
- Interface with end users providing support and troubleshooting of technology related issues and requests
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and if necessary assign to upper level team
- Assist in building and maintaining knowledgebase (how-to) documentation
- Responsible for the calls and emails
The Crisis Manager and Service Management consultant is primarily responsible to manage Crisis situations as defined by the Capgemini Global Crisis Management policy. This role is expected to lead, drive and manage crisis situations and work with all involved stakeholders to drive resolution activities globally. In addition to this, the role is expected to mentor, assess and drive service management maturity globally.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).