Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
An overview of the role
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Graphic Designer to join our team in London. Rooted in strategic brand understanding, this individual will have an innate ability to bring brand experiences to life across print, digital and physical environments, as well as desire to experiment with their craft and inspire others along the way. You will have an eclectic portfolio, showing ability to concept and create designs across brand identity, digital product UI, packaging and physical brand experiences. You will share the importance and value of working within a team as well as the ability to work independently.
In your role as Senior Designer, you will be working with a cross-functional team of commercial strategists, idea developers, and designers at different stages of the innovation process. As a member of the design team, you will be contributing to the strategic development and design of digital and physical products, brand identity systems, product packaging solutions, and physical environments. We have a team of about twenty working out of our office in London. Our office environment is open, modern and bright; our working culture is fast-paced, creative and collaborative.
You’ll be responsible for:
● Design Innovation: Participate in multidisciplinary team work to conceptualize, strategize, ideate, and prototype thoughtful solutions to client needs across print, digital and physical environments:
● Visual Craftsmanship: Create visual designs that demonstrate a high level of graphic composition, interactive usability, and creative problem solving
● Creative Direction: Explore multiple creative design directions and bring them to life through moodboards, storyboards, user personas, motion graphics and functional interactive prototypes
● User & Usability Research: Participate in user research and testing to assess real-world usability, consumer understanding and commercial application of your designs
● Presentation & Storytelling: Present and explain design directions to both internal and client-facing teams in a thoughtful manner, sharing your insights and rationale in a smart and compelling way
● Work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
● Listen actively and be an effective communicator, in writing and in person.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
● 4+ years of experience designing for a wide cross-section of brands.
● Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office product
● Impressive visual storytelling skills.
● Strong understanding of typography and letterforms.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and have a desire to share what you know.
● Driven by innovation, creativity, empathy and a desire to design for real consumers and the real world.
● Attention to detail and passion for your craft.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
A challenging, creative and supportive working environment is important to us. We’ve put a lot of thought into our studio space and how we support our team. Our policies on mental health and parental responsibilities, and more, are designed to work for our people. While we strive to be as forward-thinking as humanly possible, we also know we can always do better. The point is, we’re keen to talk about and accommodate any need that helps you get good work done while enjoying a quality work-life balance.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/