The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Execute the services as per the agreed Service Levels and KPIs.
- Escalation point for the client and manage communications with stakeholders.
- Manage risk and issues
- Ensure the services are delivered with the budget and contractual obligations (Financial Management)
- Deliver continuous improvement, enable industrialisation and innovation to the client by leveraging Capgemini best practices and methods.
- Execute weekly, monthly, and other contractual operational meetings with client.
- Manage resourcing / hiring, internal training, skill enhancement, cross trainings, and communications with Capgemini support teams as required.
- Manage demand and supply for additional work and/or Service Requests with client
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, service quality, process, and people development for the respective engagement.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 15+ years’ experience in Service Delivery Management, preferably application services
- Maintaining positive relationships with the client.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing client satisfaction.
- Assessing client feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- ITIL certified
- Planning and management skills
- Financial management skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc computer applications.
- Experience in Transition Management and project delivery
- Australian Government Sector experience
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.