Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Extensive data modelling and data architecture skills;
- Familiar with cloud environment (AzureML and Databricks would be definitely a plus);
- Strong experience in deploying an ML model to the production system (integration, testing, scheduling of data, etc);
- Experience with python or R;
- Familiar with Spark and Scala;
- Experience with ML frameworks (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow etc.);
- Experience with time series modelling;
- Experience with Machine learning methods;
- Proficiency with version control (Git);
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage customer relationship;
- Working in Agile.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.