Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge analytics, machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms. Our experienced consultants also support our customers in crystalizing business-driven data strategies as well as in designing and running data management and governance programs. We believe that by leveraging a holistic approach, organizations can truly become data-driven in all they do.
Now we are strengthening our fast-growing Insights & Data team with Senior Data Scientists and Senior AI Engineers in Capgemini Finland .
The job summary
We are looking for Senior Data Scientists and Senior AI Engineers with in-depth technical expertise in statistics, machine learning and real-world deployments of AI services. As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of top experts and working in a close co-operation with our data engineers, data architects, data analysts and service designers.
The job responsibilities may include a variety of duties from identifying the business opportunities together with the customer to developing the appropriate ML solutions and deploying those as scalable services into cloud. We do not expect one person to be able handle everything, and depending on your background and interests, your role can be anything from a customer facing data scientist to a full-stack AI engineer mastering the secrets of MLOps.
We do not really have a typical day or typical project at Capgemini: Our clients expect advise, proof-of-concepts, industrialized solutions; we work on small and very large engagements, and we work across several different sectors, including public, retail and manufacturing. If you are not occupied by a customer project, you could instead be involved in a bid, doing some training, building a demo, or otherwise supporting the development of I&D offering.
The wish list
We are looking to bring in people at senior level, so whilst the list of skills below is fairly heavy, we want colleagues who can excel in some of the topics mentioned and lead there by example.
- Detailed knowledge on several AI techniques (regression, classification, segmentation, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, recommendation engines, reinforcement learning, …)
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques as well as feature engineering/selection
- Native Python speaker, other languages are an advantage
- Master of visualization tools and libraries
- Experience using the latest Data Science platforms (AzureML, DataBricks, SageMaker, Vertex AI, …) and frameworks (scikit-learn, pandas, keras, tensorflow,…)
- Ability work with different kinds of databases (SQL, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j, …) and big data frameworks (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, …)
- Hands-on experience with DevOps & MLOps
- Experience building and deploying solutions to cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
- Experience designing Data Science deliveries, planning projects and/or leading team
- Passionate for learning – always exploring and developing your expertise
- Team player and a natural leader of technical teams
- Fluent communication and presentations skills in Finnish and/or English, Finnish is NOT mandatory
- Ability to work independently with customers (previous consulting experience is considered a plus)
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other closely related field
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue growing by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging the latest technology. At Capgemini, we have a transparent career framework which enables thorough understanding of opportunities for your own development path.
Our culture is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital and data transformation.
At Capgemini, we have a strong local presence supported by global scope, and commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
Our Helsinki office offers you the perfect opportunity for relaxation by having a gym and a 20 m long swimming pool with spa area. Alternatively you are free to work with our Lappeenranta office as your home base, as well.
Get the future you want with us and apply now or latest by 31.1.2022. In case of any questions, you may reach out to Petteri Mannersalo, Head of AI & ML at Insights & Data Finland, (email@example.com).