Title: Senior Data Quality Solutions Lead – 10111470_923108
Location : Charlotte, NC (WFH presently – relocaiton required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Understand DQ issues DQ drivers requirements define DQ Strategy and DQ Solution
- Conduct data quality assessments analyze results and document recommendations Understand DQ gaps and exception in order to develop and design DQ strategies
- Use and support database applications and analytical tools evaluate data quality applications and workflow functions
- Manage the day to day activities for the development of the appropriate strategies plans tools and approaches to ensure successful implementation of Data Quality reports dashboards and scorecards
- Provide coordination and support in the development of the appropriate strategies plans tools and approaches to ensure successful implementation of projects
- Conduct DQ Solution tool evaluation and recommend the preferred tool set
- Manage issue gathering definition fact finding and resolution process for the DQ team Coach and mentor staff to think analytically and critically to lead reporting standardization and automating efforts
- Ensures communication between the project teams analysts developers and all of the affected groups during data analysis and vocabulary management
- Facilitate effective communications among all team members to ensure comprehensive understanding of needs expectations and requirements
- Participate in the definition of project success criteria and define metrics to be collected analyzed and reported
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with data and business stakeholders across the enterprise
- Proactively identify and resolve program level issues Serve as leader and manager of a highly skilled multi disciplinary team that strives to improve data quality
- Provide complex data analysis data mining and data science with ad hoc and operational reports as requested
- Manage mentor grow and support team of direct reports on the team
- Set priorities for team tasks and activities
- Escalate to and collaborate with Senior Management on program issues and risks to identify solutions
Demonstrated extensive experience in large scale data warehouse reporting projects
Extensive experience in defining DQ strategy DQ solution and DQ implementation projects
Wider exposure to Data Quality Implementation Tools
Demonstrated SQL development experience with solid understanding of relational and multi dimensional designs Tableau or any Data Visualization Tool experience
Extensive experience with relational database management systems
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Proven ability to communicate and facilitate topics clearly and effectively across groups working inside peer groups and receiving guidance from supervisor
Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives
Excellent oral written and technical communication skills required with a high focus on quality and accuracy
Demonstrated professional presentation public speaking skills and experience required
Experience in executing business strategies with defined metrics and analytical content
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.