Title: Senior Data Quality Solutions Developer – 10111440_923115
Location : Charlotte, NC (WFH presently – relocaiton required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- The Sr DQ Solutions Developer DQ Solutions Developer is responsible for understanding data problems projects and strategies and working towards building DQ Rules to measure and monitor DQ metric
- This role is responsible for working with data owners and stakeholders to understand the health of customer business data and support remediation through partnership with Technology to influence key decision makers
- Provides support in the governance of business data to ensure consistency accuracy and accessibility
- Design and build Data Quality Reports for internal review and consideration for remediation
- Assist in facilitating Data Quality workshops with Data Stewards and Data Subject Matter Experts
- Manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines comfortable performing in a fast paced dynamic and ambiguous business environment manage both internal and external resources
- Contribute to a common vision by elevating the organizations commitment to clean reliable and accurate customer and business data
- Implement processes and procedures to drive enterprise data confidence through high quality data assets
- Contributes to project milestones associated with specific data analytics projects or activities within own department or workgroup Design create and tune physical database objects tables views indexes to support logical and dimensional models
- Maintain the referential integrity of the database Manages work using Agile methodologies enabling the movement of the most important work forward
- Proactively communicates risks issues and status to leadership and key stakeholders
- Bachelor s degree in a field such as Data Quality Data Architecture Business Math Computer Science or equivalent work
- 2 4 years of relevant experience
- Solid decision making problem solving approaches and ability to support routine to complex analysis
- Strong aptitude to understand source systems and data
- Strong data profiling data discovery data modeling and root cause analysis skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to design and lead data and technology complex projects
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies as needed
- Ability to revise tactics to support changing strategies and direction
- Ability to inspire trust
- Excellent presentation skills dynamically persuasively presenting ideas to management
- Experience in data analysis with good SQL skills
- Experience in Ataccama DQC is required
- Experience in other DQ Tools is a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodologies is a plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.