Any UK Capgemini base Location
Who you’ll be working with
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
As a Senior Data Quality Consultant within Capgemini, you will be working across the Information Strategy, Governance, Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you’ll do
- Provide consultancy on all areas of Data Management and Quality to internal/external Clients
- Support the growth strategy for the Capgemini Data Management offerings – including DQaaS – and to expand our UK footprint
- Provide Data Management mentoring and training to up-skill existing staff on the latest tools and techniques
- Engage with key business users and stakeholders in defining data management strategies
- Design business processes for managing data throughout its lifecycle
- Responsible for knowing, interpreting, and applying business rules to ensure a high level of data integrity and consistency
- Focus on identifying the underlying data issues using the most appropriate Data Management and Quality tools
- Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Analyse current information architectures and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
What you’ll bring
- In depth knowledge of Data Management tools and techniques included open source offerings
- Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
- Experience working with leading data applications from Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, IBM, SAP, SAS, Oracle and others
- Demonstrable experience of a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience data quality assessment and information governance
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Ideally you will bring knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply