REMOTE / ATLANTA, GA
- Work with the business and technical stakeholders to define scope of Data centric projects
- Hands on experience in creating updating conceptual logical and physical data models appropriately needed to satisfy both business and performance requirements
- Multiple years of experience designing OLTP and OLAP both Star and Snowflake schemas database models definition and optimization
- Direct Data Designing Modeling experience in Personal Insurance Product Business domain
- Define new business and data definitions
- Prepares ERDs reports charts tables and other analytic visualization to support business needs
- Should be competent in reviewing Project Initiation Document Reference Domain value mapping
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Ensure data models evolve to meet new and changing business needs
- Provides detailed analysis on all new data model requests to ensure the solution is developed in an efficient manner and works properly with other applications within the system
- Familiarity with data mappings transformation logic for logical and physical models and ongoing maintenance of the operational data stores and warehouses
- Understand and explain complex data integration and extraction transformation load processes ETL
- Documents the source to target mappings for data integration and web services
- Work with Business and Architects to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities
- Experience developing complex SQL queries from scratch
- Create and document data profiles to drive data modeling and source to target mappings analysis conversion preparation analysis
- Works with enterprise partners to conduct complex data profiling using standardized tools
- Map configurations and complex data architectures ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs
- Evaluates information from many sources provides recommendations reconciles conflicts cleans data into a consumable format and classifies the information into logical categories Uses basic to moderate visualization techniques and skills to present findings of data exploration exercises
- Maps the flow of data and the business processes and or technical interfaces which would be created or impacted
- Recommends solutions and adaptations as appropriate
- Aligns with data quality and transformation rules and develops infrastructure and or other tools to communicate mapping to relevant groups
- Collaborates with project teams to ensure compliance with the Enterprise Data Governance policy and standards on information risk and data protection guidelines
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.