SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
LOCATION- NEW YORK/ UNITED STATES
- You Have Bachelor s degree 5 years experience in designing and delivering data lake data warehouses and reporting platforms High level of SQL experience is a must
- Experience with Extract Transform Load and ELT development is required Familiarity and good understanding of Data Models relational and dimension models is required
- Experience with AWS cloud technology is required Experience with multiple database technologies required and Snowflake desired Experience with CI CD and software version control Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau OBIEE etc is a plus
- Programming experience is preferred with Python Java desired
- The Skills You Bring Must be a great team player Must be able to communicate effectively to the tech lead team members
- the squad chapter lead Should possess the ability to understand the business concepts and relate it to the technical solutions
- Should possess an open mindset help team grow and a quick learner in case of new technologies
- The Value You Deliver Provide solutions that deliver business value Provide a long term solution for the foundational Data and Analytics platform Collaboratively provide better solutions
Capgemini is seeking an individual who in ,
- This role is will be responsible to design and develop the technical solution and will be hands on technology professional
- This role will closely collaborate with the Tech Lead and other members of the squad to deliver quality solutions to support the business needs The Team
- The team squad will part of a larger chapter which is focused on delivering a state of the art analytics platform
- the squad will be focused on the Workplace Investing WI Business unit The Expertise
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.