Title – Talend AWS Developer
Location – Hartford CT
• Continuously optimize enhance monitor support and maintain all Talend data integration processes and should be an expert in Talend Big Data jobs
• Use APIs or source XML Type columns to dynamically extract integrate and load data in target schema using Talend
• Should possess experience with PySpark
• Should have experience working with multiple file formats especially with Parquet and Avro
• Should have experience with moving data into S3 folder structures and working with Talend Spark jobs on AWS EMR
• Should contribute to logical data model for data warehousing and making data available for downstream consumption
• Maintain documentation manage source code and deployments and implement best practices
• 5 years of total IT experience with Talend ETL Data Integration Big Data Cloud AWS Technologies experience
• Knowledge of Oracle Unix Linux Shell scripting Autosys scheduling tool and version control Tools
• Must have hands on experience on PySpark and AWS EMR S3 Lambda Kinesis Batch Hybrid Multi Cloud implementation experience in Data Warehouse
• Experience on Snowflake CI CD pipeline setup using Jenkins AWS
• Talend certification preferred
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.