DATA STAGE DEVELOPER
- Must have Extensive coding experience with Datastage
- ETL tools and schedule datastage jobs in micro batches
- Strong experience with RDBMS SQL specifically with MSSQL Server Good
- experience in UNIX command line and shell scripting Coding experience with event platform Kafka API and mainframe and familiarity with cloud concepts
- Experience with DevOps tools and technologies
- A solid track record of accomplishments in systems design deployment troubleshooting and tuning
- A minimum of 8 years of application instrumentation systems design deployment and support experience is required
- Nice to have Understanding of CDC technologies like SQData and Qlik Replicate Experience in working an agile environment
- Work experience with financial organization
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.