A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title:-Duck Creek Data Analyst
Location: Hartford, CT
Employment Terms: Fulltime with Benefits
- Collaborate with stake holders on data mapping drive element mapping workshops and build extraction and mapping rules for loading data from Duck Creek Policy Admin System for downstream consumption
- Work on elaborating Pub Sub architecture to build accurate clusters for brokers for publishing messages from Duck Creek Policy and Rating systems and subscribing into Greenfield Data Platform
- Build logical entity grouping and validation rules for storing and shredding Duck Creek Policy
- Rating XMLs accurately
- Work with Data Modeler and contribute to logical data model for data warehousing and making data available for downstream consumption
- Work on providing analytic support to BI developers by coordinating extraction interpretation and transformation rules for data sourced from various new legacy systems
- Identify Map data elements from Duck Creek Insights Data Hub for day 1 business and regulatory reporting needs
- 8 years of total experience in IT and seeking previous 6 years of experience working in a Property & Casualty Insurance software application implementation of Duck Creek or Guidewire
- Seeking minimum 4 years as a data analyst for Duck Creek Policy Admin System implementation
- Knowledgeable about Insurance Domain Policy Claims and Billing
- Should have prior experience working as Data Analyst within Data or Integration Team and providing data extraction and mapping rules
- Experience working in replicating application data for downstream integration feed consumptions
- Experience working with Data Modeler and providing required inputs to articulate target state data model
- Should have worked with Architecture Review Modeling SDLC Process
- Experience with P C Insurance is a must
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.